Monday, June 7, 2010

An amazing morning { Culpeper Family Photographer }

Don't you just love when you are in the middle of doing something...work or play and you just think
 "I LOVE WHAT I AM DOING!"
 That is how I felt on Saturday morning while I was spending the morning with the Williams family.
Annie's boys are amazing...way to go girl, you have 2 incredible children. Be Proud!
I could have taken their photos all day. As it is I have a ton to go through and I am having a devil of a time thinning them out.
I had to share a few with you, I hope you enjoy them!

From Each Day....

From Each Day....


From Each Day....

From Each Day....

3 comments:

  1. those are wonderful pictures. I love the orange background color on the last one. What a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are good. And I love that feeling: stopping what you're doing to realize how much you love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Krista I can certainly see why you would have difficulty thinning the photos out. You did a wonderful job! You are I very talented woman!
    Love Di ♥

    ReplyDelete

“Do what makes you happy, be with who makes you smile, laugh as much as you breathe, and love as long as you live.” ― Rachel Ann Nunes