Saturday, August 21, 2010

Just Beachy.

Today was a much needed beach day.
We ended up going to the beach down at the strip but there were so many people it was almost gross. Way too many people not wearing nearly enough clothing. Normally we go to the North End where it is quiet, the place where the locals go. That is where I like to go.

We met up with friends from home and the kids had a blast. Valerie and I spent our time counting kids and making sure they didn't stray to far.

From Each Day....

From Each Day....
This is a boy on a mission.
From Each Day....

From Each Day....
There was a family sitting next to us with 2 year old twin girls. So flippin cute! Heather, the mother didn't have her camera down at the beach so I told her I would take some pictures for her. Littles girls are so much fun to photograph. Not like stinky little boys. I can say that 'cause I have two stinky little boys. Girls always have all the stuff. Hats, skirts, bows, purses...all the accessories that go along with being a little girl. (Heather I tried to email these to you but for some goofy reason I cannot get my email to send while at my in-laws. I have about 20 more but thought I would show you a few)
From Each Day....

From Each Day....


From Each Day....


From Each Day....

From Each Day....

From Each Day....

From Each Day....
Until tomorrow!
Krista

6 comments:

  1. what cute pictures!!! sounds like a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Debbie! It was a great day, I just love being at the beach.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Krista. We love the pictures. It was great to meet you. Hope you and your family had a wonderful time at the beach....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable little twins! Loved the great photo from the back.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I tried to comment a day or two ago on these gorgeous photos, but blogger was acting up! You really do take great photos Krista. They were all good but those twins were just too sweet, what great subjects! Love Di ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those shots are just great! And the smiles are contagious!

    ReplyDelete

“Do what makes you happy, be with who makes you smile, laugh as much as you breathe, and love as long as you live.” ― Rachel Ann Nunes