Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Shucking Corn, Clean Ears Everytime

So I have been a slacker lately as far as posting.

Boo Hiss...I know. Things have been happening but I have just not had the time to sit and type. The big part is the sit portion. My sciatic is DRIVING ME CRAZY AND IT HURTS LIKE HELL to sit for any length of  time. Generally making things pretty difficult.

Anyhoo, my dear Mother-in-Law sent me this video and I gotta say I cannot wait to try it.

Check it out, Ken is a pretty smart guy.

2 comments:

  1. By golly Krista, that is amazing!! I want to get some corn just to try it.
    I'm sorry about your sciatica acting up, I know how bothersome that can be. I hope it goes away and you don't have to go to the doctor. Good Luck!
    Love Di ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. It works. I've been doing it for years. But remember, you're cooking the corn. So, if you need it uncooked, this won't work.

    ReplyDelete

“Do what makes you happy, be with who makes you smile, laugh as much as you breathe, and love as long as you live.” ― Rachel Ann Nunes