Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Another Goodwill Gem...Emperor's Silk, Annie Sloan Chalk Paint

 I found this wonderful desk at the Will... I know, amazing that someone got rid of it.
I snatched this thing up so quick knocking people over in the process.
A little bit of an exaggeration.
She was in rough shape, basically falling apart
But you have to admit she has some sexy legs!  And  potential! Oozing potential.
I really wanted to keep her. But then there are so many pieces that I want to keep but I just cannot.
I try to justify keeping them but there is simply just no room.
 Should have taken a before picture, thought I did. Apparently not.
Lucky I have these iphone pics...that is why they are grainy.
 She has found a new home, destined to for a new bathroom to hold a vessel sink.

Until the next time.
Thanks for visiting.
Krista

3 comments:

  1. You must have the "Good" Goodwill where you live! Ours rarely has furniture and I never go there because their prices are way too high!
    However we do have MORE than a few good thrift shops that carry furniture and all sorts of good things at a reasonable price!
    I love your idea for that table Krista. Are you going to use it in your house? Either way it looks very nice! Love Di ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I never see those items at the goodwill on Patton and we live in the SAME TOWN!!

    Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very well said. These tips are really amazing. I appreciate it for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete

“Do what makes you happy, be with who makes you smile, laugh as much as you breathe, and love as long as you live.” ― Rachel Ann Nunes