Monday, November 19, 2012

Old White You Are So Reliable.

Annie Sloan's Old White does it again.

It is consistent.

I am always thrilled with a piece of furniture that is covered in Old White.
It can bring a nightstand out of the dark and gloomies. (one thing great about having your own blog is you can make up your own words)

When it is sanded and you drag you hand across top it is as smooth as butter.

Absolutely beautiful.

You cannot get that with latex paint, just does not happen.

Ever.
After the wax is brushed on I rub it with an old t-shirt.

Then the best discovery ever...an old shoe shine brush.

It gets into all the nooks and crannies.

Buffs all the fingerprints out.

Gets all the wax out of the tight little corners.

Another one I wish I could keep.

A solid well made piece of furniture.

Thanks for visiting.



2 comments:

  1. I didn't see a "contact me" & I just wanted to let you know that you've been nominated for the Liebster Award. For details go to www.patricia-krank.blogspot.com. Patti

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I almost forgot. I'm your newest follower! Patti

    ReplyDelete

“Do what makes you happy, be with who makes you smile, laugh as much as you breathe, and love as long as you live.” ― Rachel Ann Nunes