Monday, March 15, 2010

Family, it is what I do.

I have not blogged in a while. It's not that I haven't wanted to, I have had all these "wonderful" things that run through my mind that I want to write/type about. I then talk myself out of it. No one will be intersted in that. No great scenery photos. No craft project in the works. What I have been doing is painting, cleaning, moving, selling stuff on craigs list....Nothing that I really wanted to photograph. The only time it seems lately that I take photos are at wrestling matches, basketball games and some function that I am toting my kids back and forth to.
So that is what you are going to see.
Sam at his wrestling match.
From Each Day....

This is a picture of Sophia in a Who Dunnit play....I think I have seen this look many time.....MMMOOOOOMMMM!

From Each Day....

The REALLY homely goat.

From Each Day....
Carter at Massanutten Ski resort. This is so typical of him.

From Each Day....

From Each Day....
And there is my husband doing something, not sure what it is. Being a big kid.

5 comments:

  1. Great photos.......you KNOW we are interested!!!!
    Missed your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh those husbands can be great big kids, mine still plays video games! I loved seeing your photos Krista and the one with Sophia, yes I can relate to that expression very well! And you can tell us more about your everyday life Krista, it's not boring when it's someone else's!
    Love Di ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a wonderful family Krista, is the goat part of it, like a pet? I know you weave, so maybe you actually use the wool.
    So you have an actress, a wrestler, a swimmer, and a really big kid!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AHHH love family photos! Just gives me a sneak peak as to who you are! Sweet mother, and great wife...and wonderful friend. :)

    ReplyDelete

“Do what makes you happy, be with who makes you smile, laugh as much as you breathe, and love as long as you live.” ― Rachel Ann Nunes