Wednesday, December 26, 2012

“Give. Inspire. Connect. Receive…Pass It On.”

Soulku

Namaste

“Give. Inspire. Connect. Receive…Pass It On.”

This is their mantra.

How beautiful is that.


Elise and John  Van Arnam were my son's soccer coach this fall.
A wonderful, positive, encouraging pair.
I loved that they had such a positive influence over my son.
The kind of people you want in your life.


Elise and her friend started a business call SoulKu.  This is the link to see the product and purchase. 
 It's a little blurry  (snagged it from their website)

They created these beautiful cards to pass on to others to encourage connecting with people that we meet.
         Each product is created to bridge the gap between wanting to say/do something kind and actually doing it.

We are interacting with people constantly but how often do we really acknowledge when someone really touches us personally.

They also have blog of photos their sharing here.


So Elise gave me these and I have had them on my desk for far too long.
Why?
Because I loved them so much, they were so wonderful that I wanted to do something really special with them.
Well that kind of defeats the purpose doesn't it?
 The New Year is almost here and I cannot think of a better way to start it off.

“Give. Inspire. Connect. Receive…Pass It On.”



No comments:

Post a Comment

“Do what makes you happy, be with who makes you smile, laugh as much as you breathe, and love as long as you live.” ― Rachel Ann Nunes