Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Words from a nine year old

 
This little monkey wrote this for school, obviously before Thanksgiving and I just found it now.
I wanted to share this with you even though the Thanksgiving has passed. All spelling and punctuation is as written.
 
 
Thanksgiving reminds me of all the things I'm thankful for.  I appreciate family, God and, school.

I'm especially thankful for family because they care for me and give me love and keep me alive. They provide me food and shelter.

I also appreciate God because in my world he created life and made the world. Without him we wouldn't be here now.

Finally, I'm grateful for school because if i stay in school I will get a good education and maybe a job.  And with a job then i get money to keep me alive.

As I enjoy this holiday season. I relize that I have may reasons to be thankful. Family, God and school are very important to me.




1 comment:

  1. Sounds to me like you have a done a fabulous job raising him! What a great perspective he has at such a young age.
    My 14yo was stumped when asked the same question while sitting at Thanksgiving dinner.....
    Tisha

    ReplyDelete

“Do what makes you happy, be with who makes you smile, laugh as much as you breathe, and love as long as you live.” ― Rachel Ann Nunes