Monday, February 15, 2010

What has been going on...

Well for starters...we've got snow. Lots of snow.
The kids have been home so long I have lost count how many days it has been. It has been something like 12 school days missed. I have lost every bit of humor about the weather. I moved south for a reason, and this is not it.

I am day dreaming about sitting out in the yard with my husband and a Corona. Commenting about just how hot it is and what a beautiful sunset we are having. Walking barefoot in the grass and playing catch with Martha....

2 comments:

  1. Me Too! I've been daydreaming like crazy lately! This winter has been a bit to long for me!
    Your scenery is beautiful though.
    Love Di

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Di! Lets dream about walking on warm sand on the beach and the biggest decision we need to make is whether or not we want to go for a swim!

    ReplyDelete

“Do what makes you happy, be with who makes you smile, laugh as much as you breathe, and love as long as you live.” ― Rachel Ann Nunes