Saturday, July 25, 2009

Summer

Summer is crazy isn't it? I feel like I have not had time to breath between working 2 jobs and trying to let the kids enjoy their summer. The girls and I decided to make a power trip to Virginia Beach in one day. Four moms and thirteen kids spent the day and the beach swimming and hanging out. We really had a great time and came home sunburned and exhausted, but it was worth it. I LOVE the beach! I miss living there. Thankfully my husbands family is there so we get to visit but not nearly enough.


Body surfing! Skim boarding!


Being cool...

...hanging with the girls!







3 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great time......I am longing for the ocean myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the beach, too. I remember when my sons were this young! Thanks for that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH it looks like you had a great time! Are these your sisters or friends? The one on the right could be my dear friends twin! How funny! I love the beach and the sound of the ocean but have a horrible fear of going in the water.....not a great swimmer, the ocean to me is sooooo GRAND and has such POWER it frightens me a bit....but I love the sound, love the sunsets and love the smell...crazy huh! miles of smiles.....

    ReplyDelete

“Do what makes you happy, be with who makes you smile, laugh as much as you breathe, and love as long as you live.” ― Rachel Ann Nunes