Thursday, September 10, 2009

The First Day of School....3 weeks ago.

I was reading Chronicles of a Country Girl and she just blogged about doing storyboards that she read on Pioneer Woman Photography Blog. I wanted to learn how to do storyboards so I threw some pictures together. Not nearly as stunning as Chronicles, but I was motivated to give it a try.
I am not sure if it is going to have the boarder or not but I am just tickled that I actually fiddled around in Photoshop again. I have been hanging around Lightroom so much and not venturing out much.

The kids started school and were Very excited to be back. Well my eldest was really excited, boys maybe not so much.

1 comment:

  1. I love the back to school pictures! Ahhh some free time for us mom's once again!
    Love Di

    ReplyDelete

“Do what makes you happy, be with who makes you smile, laugh as much as you breathe, and love as long as you live.” ― Rachel Ann Nunes