Friday, September 5, 2014

Bad Mom Award

So school started, oh...about 2 weeks ago and I am now just getting around to posting pictures.

Slacker.

Thing is I can hardly look at my desk chair without cringing in pain and the thought of sitting in it to edit photos was not what I wanted to do.

That and the fact that my kids were hardly cooperative in my taking their pictures.

 Sam has taken on the persona of a twit when it comes to having his picture taken. Full definition of a twit is a silly annoying person and that about sums up a 14 year old boy.

10th Grade. 

Drivers Ed. 

A girlfriend. 

Eats and sleeps all the time.

And mumbles. 

Sigh.



 Sophia of course is always ready to have her picture taken.

Starting her senior year. Hard to believe that is happening already.

I know this year is going to fly by and then she will be off to college.

Is it wrong that I have plans for her bedroom? Just kidding sweetheart, I will never change it. 

Maybe. Depends. Just a little.


 Carter started middle school this year.

A new building.

Harder classes and more work.

He is up to the task.

And growing out of everything. I know by the middle of the school year I will be replacing the uniform.


Go get'em guys.

I know you will shine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

“Do what makes you happy, be with who makes you smile, laugh as much as you breathe, and love as long as you live.” ― Rachel Ann Nunes