Sunday, December 20, 2009

I finally did it.

I am so proud of myself.
With the help of Simply Joyful Photos and Kate at Chronicles of a Country Girl I was able to finally get a photo posted in the large format. For some reason I have had a devil of a time figuring this out. Now mind you I am not a complete idiot when it comes to the computer. (My husband and daughter may disagree with this statement but they don't get a say in this one. It's MY blog.) Anyway, I DID IT! I have BIG pictures. Well I have one big picture, don't know if I will be able to repeat the action. 
From Each Day....

3 comments:

  1. congrats and beautiful shot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful shot....so ....how DID you do it/?????

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! This is an awesome shot!!

    I see you did a tutorial on how to make the photos large. Excellent! For my PictureADay blog, I upload the photo to Flickr at 800 pixels wide. Then I copy the link onto the html part of my post. Works like a charm.

    ReplyDelete

“Do what makes you happy, be with who makes you smile, laugh as much as you breathe, and love as long as you live.” ― Rachel Ann Nunes