Thursday, December 24, 2009

A letter from Santa Claus

From Each Day....

Hello boys and girls, Santa Claus here,



Writing a letter to you on the best time of year.

My elves are real busy making lots of cool toys,



which I will only deliver to good girls and boys.

If you want me to bring these great gifts to you,



there are a few simple things I need you to do.

Mind your parents and do what they tell you to do.



Be sweet to your friends; share your toys with them too.


 
Clean up your toys, put them all away,



to make room for new ones you'll receive Christmas day.

I'll be watching till the night I come to your house.



You will not hear me for I am quiet as a mouse.


 
Try to sleep through the night until Christmas day.



Then you can see what I brought in my sleigh.

I hope you'll be good, I hope that you'll try,



so until Christmas Eve, I must say good-bye.

Sincerely,



Santa Claus




P.S. Please leave my reindeer some carrots, milk and cookies for me



And I will place lots of goodies under you tree.









2 comments:

  1. Wow, that's all I have to do. This is great news,I should hit pay dirt this year! Loved your photo, very sweet! Love Di

    ReplyDelete

“Do what makes you happy, be with who makes you smile, laugh as much as you breathe, and love as long as you live.” ― Rachel Ann Nunes