Sunday, March 20, 2011

Culpeper County 9th Annual Art Show

From Mar 13, 2011
Culpeper had their Annual Art Show this weekend. A HUGE event in the minds of the young children featured at the Culpeper Depot!

Last year Carter and Sam were featured and we, Bob and I....gasp! FORGOT! I was so bummed. Could not believe that I would forget such a monumental event in my children's lives. What kind of mother am I? Busy is what I came up with. Not a good excuse, but the only one I had at the time.

This year we were not going to forget and we showed up at event with great flair. Well, not really, but it sounds good.

After strolling the gallery and viewing the artwork that were deceptively simple and quintessentially Culpeper, we briefly chatted with the curators (the elementary art teachers) while enjoying cake and punch!

From Mar 13, 2011

1 comment:

  1. I love those art shows. It always amazed me at some of the genuine talent that some of these young one's have! Don't be too hard on yourself for forgetting last year Krista. We're all allowed to forget stuff, it only gets worse, LOL!!
    Love Di ♥

    ReplyDelete

“Do what makes you happy, be with who makes you smile, laugh as much as you breathe, and love as long as you live.” ― Rachel Ann Nunes