Friday, March 9, 2012

Carter Received the Mighty Oak Award

 Carter's class voted to give him the Might Oak Award. He didn't know that he was receiving it but his dad and I were let in on the secret.
 Here is the Principal placing the ribbon around his neck. He was so excited he could not stop grinning. Neither could his parents for that matter!

 His teacher, Ms. Higgins is reading about the characteristics that led Carter to receive the award
 Yes I took a lot of pictures. Yes I am posting all of them. I am mom and this is my son and I am so proud of him. Plus he is really cute and pretty sweet!

I love this picture. It just makes me smile from ear to ear looking at it. Cannot tell that he is very excited about it, can you?







2 comments:

  1. Oh, big smiles here!

    Congratulations ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been a good week for your sons...Sam in National Honor Society and Carter Awarded the Mighty Oak!
    You have great kids, Krista!

    ReplyDelete

“Do what makes you happy, be with who makes you smile, laugh as much as you breathe, and love as long as you live.” ― Rachel Ann Nunes