Monday, April 21, 2014

Turning Eleven is a BIG Deal!

 Turning eleven years old is a big deal!
Especially if you are the one whose birthday it is.
 Some how at this age, and younger the birthday turns into a birth week.
With his dad being out of town the week of his big day it ended up being celebrated  with a cake and gifts a week later.
He was a trooper and waited without complaint on opening his gifts.
The other two chittlins would have never done that without making a lot of noise.
 But that is Carter.
Always concerned about making it easier for others and not being a bother.
His God Father Mr. Primeau hooked him up with an awesome t-shirt, he thought this was very cool.
My little rocker who can name 70's and 80's rock bands and make his dad so proud.
My youngest who asks for a cross necklace and makes his mom's heart melt.
 My youngest who keeps checking to see if he has passed me up in height, a battle I am quickly losing.
 One thing is for sure though, he will ALWAYS be my baby.

1 comment:

  1. I was looking for the best Torrance dentist and now I am here. I really enjoyed reading posts on your blog and that dentist post is so helpful to me.

    ReplyDelete

“Do what makes you happy, be with who makes you smile, laugh as much as you breathe, and love as long as you live.” ― Rachel Ann Nunes